Rethinking strategies in a new era
It is time to shed light on the known unknowns, the 2015 ECA will be in full swing by the time of the conference and everyone is focused on just what impact it will have with to the industry.
The European Bunker Fuel Conference will bring together the leading ship operators, owners, brokers, fuel suppliers, refiners and other marine fuel organizations to provide a unique and comprehensive overview of the European bunker fuel industry; hear insights on the impact of the emission control area (ECA) implementation, fuel prices and changes in demand patterns and how they are preparing to the 2020/2025 global cap.
Roger Strevens, VP Environment, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics & Chairman Trident Alliance, will be speaking on:
"The state of play on enforcement – views of the Trident Alliance"
- Are enforcement efforts maintaining a level playing field?
- 2020+: enforcement readiness as well as compliance solutions
Other speakers include:
• Paul Horsnell, Global Head of Commodities Research, Standard Chartered Bank
• Wade DeClaris, Executive Vice President, World Fuel Services Corporation
• Captain Peter Hall, Chief Executive Officer, International Bunker Industry Association
• Niels Bjørn L. Mortensen, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Maersk Maritime Technology
• Chris Turner, Group Technical Manager, Cockett Marine
• Aksel Skjervheim, Marine LNG Business Development Manager, Gasnor
• Jon Knudsen, CEO, Explicit
• Monique Vermeire, Fuels Technologist, Marine and Powergen, Chevron
• Grant Hunter, Chief Officer Legal and Contractual Affairs, BIMCO
• Anne Skov Strüver , Director of Maritime Regulation, Danish Maritime Authority
• Naeem Javaid, Regional FOBAS Manager, Lloyd’s Register
• Christopher Vowden, Managing Editor, Platts
• Trevor Harrison, Maritime Arbitrator, Mediator and Board Member, International Bunker Industry Association